Types of Buildings We Service
Manhattan, New York is well-known for its 5 architectural styles: Art Deco, Italianate, Postmodern, Deconstructivism and Beaux-Arts.
Additionally, there are 4 main housing types: single-family, multi-family, condominium and co-op.
We install almost every type of roofing system in New York. Our esteemed customers consider us to be one of the best roofing companies around. Mainly because of our exceptional customer service and the craftsmanship of our work.
Our well-trained roofing contractors in Manhattan are fully equipped and experienced for new installations and roofing repair.
Why Residents & Businesses Choose Our Roofing Company?
Roof Leak Enders are licensed and fully insured roofers in Manhattan.
- We have a longstanding A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and we’re proud of it!
- We have a great reputation in the industry and our 100/5-star reviews on Google show it.
- We are proud of the fact that we don’t have any consumer affairs complaints.
- You can have peace of mind that your new roof installation is GAF warranty guaranteed.
Do you need to repair a leaking roof? Or, maybe it’s time for a full roof replacement. If so, schedule your roof evaluation today. Call (516) 620-4575 or contact us online.
The Most Common Roof Problems Manhattan Property Owners Encounter
It is easy to forget about your roof when you live in the comfort of knowing it’s there. However, neglect can lead to costly problems down the road.
It’s easy to overlook and forget about your roofing because it’s out of sight, but that doesn’t mean you should take a risk with the safety of yourself or your loved ones. Even if something does go wrong there is no guarantee any problems would show up right away.
To make sure you know when to call a professional roofing company, here are some roofing problems to look out for:
- A leaky or damaged shingle should be looked into as soon as possible, otherwise, water will seep through onto your ceilings below causing extensive damage which may lead directly to mold growth due to lack of sunlight exposure in dark rooms.
- Clogged gutters that collect water due to heavy rainstorms are a culprit that can lead to having serious roofing problems. Additionally, toppled trees from high winds can leave large gaps where insects can crawl through and create expensive repairs.
- The roof is a very important part of any house. It can protect you from the elements, keep out harmful radiation and noise pollution from above ground level – not to mention provide shade during those hot summer afternoons!
Here are some common roofing problems Manhattan residents face:
A poorly planned roof is not only uncomfortable to live under but also prone to failure. Design faults can cause a soft or sagging structure. As a result, it will cause your home’s value and safety to be compromised by water damage that can lead to mold growth.
One of the most important things you can do for your home is to have a well-maintained roof. It may seem like an easy task but if even one small detail goes unnoticed or gets missed due to lack of maintenance, major damage could occur before it has time to correct itself with minor issues such as fuzzy rolls and shingles popping off due to poor elasticity caused by age.
One way we find out how much attention your roofs may need is through yearly checkups versus when something goes wrong.
Roofs are a home’s most valuable asset and deserve to be protected from the elements. When your roof experiences problems such as corrosion or degradation due to exposure to harsh weather conditions, it can lead not only premature failure but also to potential risks associated with falls caused by leaky roofs which may result in injury both inside and outside of one’s house!
Having our experienced roofing professionals inspect this issue will help ensure that you receive proper care.
Storm & Wind Damage
A leaky roof is one of the most common problems that come with storm debris. Millions in damages happen every year as snowstorms, hailstorms and hurricane heavy rainstorms lead to cracks on a home’s exterior surfaces.
Schedule A Roof Inspection Now
If you are experiencing problems with your roof, avoid ignoring the problem. We can repair your leak before it results in expensive repairs. Or, you just want to schedule a roof maintenance appointment, give us a call (516) 620-4575 or contact us online.